CHAMPION TOOLS TERMS OF SALES
For international customer please see our "International Shipping Section".
I. OFFER AND ACCEPTANCE/WRITTEN FORM
- Any delivery contract as well as any changes, ancillary agreements and other agreements becomes binding only
upon confirmation by us. The delivery contract as well as any changes, ancillary agreements, declarations
regarding its termination or other declarations and notifications require text form to the extent these terms and
conditions do not specify otherwise.
- The purchaser accepts our General Conditions of Sale and Delivery at the time of receipt of our confirmation
and/or the acceptance of the ordered goods or services. We are not bound by general terms and conditions of
the purchaser that differ from these general conditions. Such deviating terms and conditions do not become
part of the contract, either by acceptance of the order or implicitly by another act.
- New customers that are purchasing for the first time we will require a Credit Card. Once we have established
a payment history, then your account can be switched to invoicing if requested. At that time of your request we
will require Credit and Trade references for establishing credit with our company.
- Payment must be made without deductions within 30 days of the date of the invoice. We grant a 2% discount for
payment within 14 days of the date of the invoice if the purchaser is not late with respect to the payment of
other claims we may have.
- The Purchaser is in payment default as soon as the agreed upon payment date has passed unless payment does
not take place due to a circumstance for which the purchaser is not responsible. There is also a 1.5% finance
charge assessed on all accounts that are 30 days past the due date on the invoice.
- For international customers we only accept credit card or wire transfers. **Please refer to the International
III. SHIPPING METHODS
- The current shipping methods that we use are in the Continental USA is UPS-Ground, UPS Next Day Air, UPS
2nd Day Air, UPS-3 Day Select. We currently ship “Prepaid” but if the customer can provide a legitimate UPS
account number that they would prefer we use then we will ship UPS-Collect to whatever service the customer
would like. Even though
UPS is a preferred courier we will ship other couriers such as Fed-Ex, DHL, etc. Only in the event the
customer has an account number with those couriers and can provide said account number.****Please
take into account: In the event that we receive a charge back due to your account number being
invalid you will not only be responsible for the charges back to our account number but also incur a
$20.00 processing fee.****
- For our mutual protection, all packages are insured for the exact value of your order. We will not tell a shipping
company that the value of the package is less than it actually is or state “NO COMMERCIAL VALUE”.
- In no event shall Seller be liable to Buyer for consequential or incidental damages. In the event that the
materials do not conform to the contract, Buyers exclusive remedy, whether in contract, negligence, special
liability or otherwise, is to secure repair or replacement of the materials.
- If a claim is made or an action is brought or threatened for infringement of any patent, trademark,
tradename or copyright, or any related litigation, arising out of the manufacture or sale of the materials in
accordance, in whole or in part, with the designs or specifications of Buyer, Buyer shall indemnify Seller against
any and all damages, liabilities, losses, and expenses. including reasonable attorneys' fees, incurred by Seller in
connection with such claim or action and shall defend such action at Buyer's expense if requested by Seller.
VII. INSPECTION AND REPLACEMENT
- Buyer shall inspect the materials and accept or reject same within 10 days
after delivery of the materials at Buyer's facility. If the materials shall appear not to conform to the contract, Buyer
shall notify Seller of such condition, and allow Seller a reasonable opportunity to inspect the material. No materials
shall be returned by Buyer without Seller's prior written consent. If the materials furnished to Buyer shall fail to
conform to the contract, Seller shall furnish instructions to Buyer for the replacement of such nonconforming
material at Seller's expense.
VIII. SELLERS PROPERTY
- All designs, drawings, specifications or other technical information disclosed by Seller to Buyer and any
modifications or improvements thereof shall (i) be the property of Seller and shall be treated as confidential by
Buyer and shall not be disclosed to others without the prior written approval of Seller, (ii) be used by buyer
only in connection with its use of the materials sold by Seller, (iii) not be used by Buyer for the production of
materials by buyer or any third party without the prior written consent of Seller and (iv) be delivered to Seller
at its written request upon completion or termination of this order provided, however, that this confidentiality
obligation shall not apply to information which is made available to the general public.
- We will keep confidential all information received from the other party. The confidentiality provisions continue
to apply after termination of the delivery contract. The confidentiality obligation does not apply to the
information that (i) the receiving party had already obtained legitimately at the time of disclosure, provided
such information was not subject to a confidentiality obligation or (ii) that the receiving party later obtains
independently and legitimately without being obligated to keep such information confidential, or (iii) that is or
becomes generally known without any breach of contract by one of the parties.
- We will never share or sell your e-mail address or any other information to anyone! We will only use your
information internally to process orders or if we are in need of contacting you for business related questions.
- Seller has all rights and privileges to use its available resources to meet customer’s needs for supply and
delivery of goods within its supply chain and network. If an alternate supplier is used than the one specified on
the contract, the same quality guarantee of goods will apply.
- In the event that Seller may be required to pay any excise, sale or use taxes, duties or other charges or increases
upon the manufacture, sale or transportation of the
VII ENTIRE AGREEMENT
- No statement of agreement, oral or written, made prior to or at the signing hereof, shall vary or modify the
written terms hereof. Neither party shall claim any modification, waiver or release from any provision by
mutual agreement unless such agreement is in writing signed by the other party. No modification or addition to
this contract shall be affected by the acknowledgement or acceptance by Seller or any purchase order or other
documents submitted by Buyer containing additional or different terms or conditions.
- We will only ship your order as you request. If the package is delivered late due to the courier service having a
problem or facing obstacles such as acts of god, labor disputes or other disruptions we are not held liable for
any shipping charges.
- Please unpack your order and report any shortage or damage immediately. We cannot be held responsible for
damaged shipments not reported within 5 business days from the delivery date. If a package arrives damaged,
note the damage and call us immediately. If the driver is still present, ask that the damage be noted. This will
expedite shipping claims. Do not discard product or packaging. The carrier may wish to inspect the package
before paying a claim.
- The customer has 10 days to report any discrepancy between what was ordered and what was actually shipped.
So please inspect your shipment carefully upon arrival.
- Return of Goods: If you have an item that you want to return to our location please call our office and we will
send you an RGA form. This form must be filled out completely and please be aware there could be a 10%
restocking fee applicable.
- APPLICABLE LAW: This contract and the respective rights and obligations of the parties shall be governed
by and construed according to the laws of the state in which the materials are shipped from.
If you have any questions about shipping please contact us before you order.
- Delivery time is normally 10-14 business days and may take up to 4 weeks for international shipping. US
Government has placed extra measures in monitoring parcels coming in and out of the United States due to the
Middle East situation and these extra measures will prolong delivery time for oversea countries mainly in
clearing customs, delivery time may take an extra 1-2 weeks.
- All orders are shipped complete unless instructions to back order or cancel back orders are received at the time
the order is placed. We will follow up on any order approaching the scheduled due date that will not be able to
ship complete. Please let us know if your order is time-sensitive so we can schedule an appropriate ship date.
- Reply within 10 days. After you place your order, we will confirm your order and shipping costs via e-mail or
by fax which ever applies. All applicable shipping charges will be added to your merchandise total. You must
e-mail us back with your approval of the quoted Shipping/Handling charges within 10 days or the order will be
- We only accept payment by Major Credit Card or Wire Transfer in US funds. If you choose wire transfer
payment option we will provide our banking information via e-mail after the order confirmation has been
made. **Please note there are extra fee’s applicable for this service.**
- Carriers-International orders will be shipped via UPS. For Mexico and all others except for Canada, the only 2
service levels this time with UPS are Express and Expedited. For Canada service levels are Standard,
Savor, Express. Please note: Express service is not available to all territories in Canada from our
location.We will ship “Prepaid” when using our account number but we can also ship UPS collect when the
customer can provide their account number. .****Please take into account: In the event that we receive a
charge back due to your account number being invalid you will not only be responsible for the charges
back to our account number but also incur a $20.00 processing fee.****
- For our mutual protection, all packages are insured for the exact value of your order. We will not tell a shipping
company that the value of the package is less than it actually is or state “NO COMMERCIAL VALUE”. We
will not tag any package as a gift. Please do not request us to ship or mark them any other way.
- Tracking Number-You will receive an e-mail once your order is processed and has been shipped giving you the
shipping companies website and the tracking number. That way you can see where your order is anytime you
- Customs: CHAMPION TOOLS LLC. IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DUTIES, TAXES, OR
OTHER FEES THAT MAY BE IMPOSED BY CUSTOMS WHEN YOUR PACKAGE REACHES
YOUR COUNTRY. We are unable to provide you with information about duties, taxes, or other fees that may
originate in your country. By placing an order with us , you agree to accept any and all charges that may be in
addition to regular shipping costs. If you choose to not pay for these fees, then you abandon your package and
are not entitled to any refund. Once the package leaves the United States, the package is your responsibility to
either claim or abandon.
Check with your local authorities
- Some of our products may be restricted for import and possession in your country. It is your responsibility to
ensure that the product you are ordering is legal to possess. Although we may not be restricted by United
States law to export an item, it may still be unlawful for you to import and/or possess these items.
- As the purchaser you become the importer of record and it is your responsibility to ensure that you are abiding
by all local and international laws pertaining to importing and possessing anything you order from us. No
refunds will be given for packages confiscated by customs outside the United States.
If your shipment is confiscated by customs
- If our shipment is confiscated by the United States customs, you may be entitled to a refund or reshipment.
However, once the package leaves the United States, it then becomes your responsibility, and not the responsibility
of CHAMPION TOOLS LLC. to either reclaim or abandon the shipment. No refunds will be issued for the
packages confiscated by customs outside the United States.
- Please be aware that many products’ warranties do not provide coverage outside the U.S., and some products may
not be exported under any circumstances due to manufacturers’ restrictions or U.S. law, CHAMPION TOOLS LLC
makes no representations regarding warranty coverage, compatibility, or serviceability for products that are used
outside the U.S.
Out of stock items
- If a product is out of stock, it usually takes 3-5 weeks to receive it. This is usually the case for special part items. If you need
something faster, please call and inquire whether the item can be expedited. Absolutely no drop shipments is our policy.
- Please unpack your order and report any shortage or damage immediately. We cannot be responsible for damaged shipments
not reported within 5 business days of delivery. If a package arrives damaged note the damage and call us immediately. If
the driver is still present, ask that the damage be noted. This will expedite shipping claims. Do not discard product or
packaging. The carrier may wish to inspect the package before paying a claim. CHAMPION TOOLS LLC. is not
responsible for any delay caused by the shipping company. We will help replace products in a timely manner.
- Please inspect your shipment carefully upon arrival. Customers have 10 days from delivery to report any discrepancy
between what was ordered and what was actually shipped.
Return of Goods
- If you have an item that you want to return to our location please call our office and we will send you an RGA form. This
form must be filled out completely and please be aware there could be a 10% restocking fee applicable.